From wedding receptions to quinceaneras, fundraiser events to school banquets, Garey House welcomes celebrations of every kind!
The Garey House “Full Social” can accommodate a total of 125 guests on our outdoor Event Lawn, Courtyard patio or in our three indoor options. Our largest indoor space, the Great Room, has a capacity of 80 guests comfortably and up to 106 guests at maximum for a seated dinner. Our secondary indoor space, the Hall, can accommodate 50 guests for a seated reception. Our smallest dining option, the Meeting Room, can seat up to 24 guests.
- Full use of all areas on the Garey House property (one exclusive event per day)
- 10 consecutive hours of use for your event (scheduled between 8 am – midnight, inclusive of setup + teardown)
- Garey House on-site manager and cleaning fee
- Final walk through with Garey House staff 4-6 weeks prior to the event date (scheduled Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
- Two prep suites with private restrooms
- Catering prep kitchen
- 17 – 60 in. round tables
- 10 – 6 ft. rectangle tables
- 200 Fruitwood folding chairs
- 4 – 7 ft. farm tables
- 2 – 6 ft. portable bars + rolling copper coolers
- 8 finished wood cocktail tables (adjustable height)
- Initial setup and end of night teardown of Garey House supplied furnishings
- Speakers in the Great Room, Hall and back patio
- Outdoor lighting – festoon at Courtyard and bollards on the grounds
- Optional Add-on:
- Lawn games (+$100)
“Full Social” rates range from $2,500-$4,850 depending on the day of week and time of year. Please inquire for Holiday Rental rates. Garey House also offers additional time add-ons, as well as non-profit discounts! Please contact our team for pricing and additional information for your special event!
Private tours are offered by appointment only.
Rehearsal Dinner Review
We chose the Garey House for our son and daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner. For the extremely reasonable price we paid we got:
1. A very beautiful setting for our party, breath-taking actually.
2. A very courteous staff who knew the place back and forth. Listened to our wants and needs and gave great suggestions as to how to implement them best.
3. Easy access and parking
4. A staff member who was with us the whole 10 hours we had the place for setup and party to make sure our setup was proper, our needs were met, and to help in in any way possible to ensure a great event.
I would highly recommend this facility for any wedding, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner event.
Very worth it.