Whether you’re planning a seated dinner or a cocktail reception, our “Mini Social” is a great option for intimate events of up to 60 guests. Enjoy 7 hours of access to the full variety of our event spaces.
Monday-Thursday events may be booked up to 9 months in advance. Friday-Saturday events may be booked up to 6 months in advance.
- Full use of all areas on the Garey House property (one exclusive event per day)
- 7 consecutive hours of use for your event (scheduled between 8 am – midnight, inclusive of setup + teardown)
- Garey House on-site manager and cleaning fee
- Final walk through with Garey House staff 4-6 weeks prior to the event date (scheduled Monday-Friday, 8 am to 5 pm)
- Two prep suites with private restrooms
- Catering prep kitchen
- 17 – 60 in. round tables
- 10 – 6 ft. rectangle tables
- 200 Fruitwood folding chairs
- 4 – 7 ft. farm tables
- 2 – 6 ft. portable bars + rolling copper coolers
- 8 finished wood cocktail tables (adjustable height)
- Initial setup and end of night teardown of Garey House supplied furnishings
- Speakers in the Great Room, Hall and back patio
- Outdoor lighting – festoon at Courtyard and bollards on the grounds
- Lawn games (+$100)
Rates range from $1,750-$3,450 depending on the day of week and time of year. “Mini Social” is not offered on Holidays or Holiday weekends. Please contact our team for date specific pricing and additional information for your special event!
Private tours are offered by appointment only.
Rehearsal Dinner Review
We chose the Garey House for our son and daughter-in-law’s rehearsal dinner. For the extremely reasonable price we paid we got:
1. A very beautiful setting for our party, breath-taking actually.
2. A very courteous staff who knew the place back and forth. Listened to our wants and needs and gave great suggestions as to how to implement them best.
3. Easy access and parking
4. A staff member who was with us the whole 10 hours we had the place for setup and party to make sure our setup was proper, our needs were met, and to help in in any way possible to ensure a great event.
I would highly recommend this facility for any wedding, engagement party, or rehearsal dinner event.
Very worth it.