The Texas Hill Country meets Tuscan style at Garey House. Located 23 miles north of downtown Austin in historic Georgetown, TX, Garey House is set within Garey Park, a 525-acre public park nestled along the San Gabriel River. The venue is named for Jack and Cammy Garey, who donated their private ranch to the City of Georgetown in 2004.
The Garey’s estate was renovated to host intimate indoor functions, along with larger outdoor events, while preserving much of the property’s original sophistication. Garey House features unique ceremony and reception locations, a spacious patio, landscaped grounds and a lush event lawn that overlooks the pond.
The Great Room offers an intimate indoor option, complete with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and doors that open to the patio. The Hall opens up to the Courtyard, allowing for flexible indoor and outdoor events. The Terrace and Event Lawn offer a picturesque backdrop for a ceremony or a reception.
Garey House has approximately 2,000 square feet of combined indoor event space, best suited for 50-80 guests. The property includes nearly 7,500 square feet of combined outdoor event space, perfect for larger events with up to 150 guests.
We look forward to being a part of your celebration!
- Great Room – Our largest indoor space: accommodates 80-106 guests for a seated reception
- Hall – Our smaller indoor space; accommodates up to 90 guests for an indoor ceremony
- Meeting Room – Can seat an additional 24 guests or be used for an indoor buffet
- Trophy Room – Vendor “Green Room”
- Courtyard – Large outdoor patio off of The Hall; accommodates up to 150 guests for a seated reception (garage doors can be opened to combine the spaces)
- Terrace – Ceremony space and/or outdoor dance floor
- Event Lawn – Approximately 2,000 square-feet of outdoor space for up to 150 guests for a ceremony or reception
- 2 Prep Suites – Private rooms with seating, restrooms, steamers and mini-fridges in each
- Catering prep kitchen –Large counter top space; residential fridge and microwave included
- Back Patio + Dock over the pond
- 2 parking lots for guests + vendors
- Full use of all areas on the Garey House property (one exclusive event per day)
- 10 consecutive hours of use for your event (scheduled between 8 am – midnight, inclusive of setup and breakdown)
- 1 hour access for bridal/engagement photography session (scheduled Monday-Friday) *for weddings only
- On-site Garey House supervisor and cleaning fee included
- 20 – 60 in. round tables
- 10 – 6 ft. rectangle tables
- 200 Fruitwood folding chairs
- 4 – 7 ft. farm tables
- 2 – 6 ft. portable bars
- 5 finished wood cocktail tables (adjustable height)
- Speakers in the Great Room, Hall and back patio
- Outdoor lighting – festoon at Courtyard and bollards on grounds