The Texas Hill Country meets Tuscan style at Garey House. Located 23 miles north of downtown Austin in historic Georgetown, TX, Garey House is set within Garey Park, a 525-acre public park nestled along the San Gabriel River. The venue is named for Jack and Cammy Garey, who donated their private ranch to the City of Georgetown in 2004.
The Garey’s estate was renovated to host intimate indoor functions, along with larger outdoor events, while preserving much of the property’s original sophistication. Garey House features unique ceremony and reception locations, a spacious patio, landscaped grounds and a lush event lawn that overlooks the pond.
The Great Room offers an intimate indoor option, complete with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and doors that open to the patio. The Hall opens up to the Courtyard, allowing for flexible indoor and outdoor events. The Terrace and Event Lawn offer a picturesque backdrop for a ceremony or a reception.
Garey House has approximately 2,000 square feet of combined indoor event space, best suited for 50-80 guests. The property includes nearly 7,500 square feet of combined outdoor event space, perfect for larger events with up to 150 guests.
We look forward to being a part of your celebration!
- The Great Room – Our largest indoor space: can accommodate 80-106 guests seated
- The Hall – Our smaller indoor space; can accommodate up to 50 guests seated
- The Courtyard – Large outdoor patio off of The Hall; garage doors can be opened up to combine these 2 spaces
- The Terrace + Terrace Green – Smaller outdoor space; can be used as an outdoor stage with dance floor, cocktail hour or an intimate outdoor ceremony
- The Event Lawn – Approximately 2,000 square-feet of outdoor space for up to 150 guests
- 2 Prep Suites – Separate spaces with private restrooms
- Meeting Room + Breakout Space
- Catering prep kitchen
- Back Patio + Dock over the pond
- 2 parking lots for guests + vendors